, 2023-01-22 10:36:41,
The University of Sioux Falls men’s basketball team defeated St. Cloud on Saturday to split their weekend matchups on the basketball court.
The win propelled USF to a record of 14-6 on the season and 9-5 overall in the NSIC.
Here is the complete release from the USF athletic department on the game against St. Cloud and the weekend action.
SIOUX FALLS – The University of Sioux Falls men’s basketball team defeated St. Cloud State, 83-73, in today’s NSIC cross conference match-up.
- The Cougars hit a season high 19 three pointers against the Huskies today as they surpassed their previous high of 17 set back in December against Concordia – St. Paul.
- Sioux Falls saw 37 points come from their bench led by Conner Jackson (17) and Jake Kettner (10).
- USF led for just under 28 minutes today with their largest lead of 25 coming in the second half.
SIOUX FALLS LEADERS
- Matt Cartwright paved the way for the Coo with 19 points followed by Conner Jackson with a career high 17 today.
- Jackson went 5-10 from beyond the arch today followed by Kenji Scales with four of his own.
- Cartwright went 6-6 from the free throw line with four of those coming off Husky technical fouls.
- Jack Thompson dished out eight assists for the Coo followed by Cartwright and Jackson each with four.
- Sioux Falls went 27-60 from the field tonight while going 10-13 from the free throw line.
- The Cougars pulled down 33 boards on the night with 10 of them coming from the offensive side of the…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here