, 2022-11-14 02:00:00,
BOISE, Idaho, Nov. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Perpetua Resources Corp. (Nasdaq: PPTA) (TSX: PPTA) (“Perpetua Resources” or “Perpetua” or the “Company”) announced today that its unaudited condensed consolidated financial results for the period ended September 30, 2022 were filed. For details, please see the Company’s filings available on EDGAR and SEDAR.
Perpetua Resources’ vision is to provide the U.S. with a domestic source of the critical mineral antimony, develop one of the largest and highest-grade open pit gold mines in the country and restore an abandoned brownfield site. Perpetua Resources is focused on advancing the permitting for the Stibnite Gold Project (“Project”) through the National Environmental Policy Act (“NEPA”) process.
Third Quarter 2022 and Recent Highlights:
- Zero lost time incidents or reportable environmental spills in the third quarter of 2022
- Completed summer field program including stream diversion activities and the removal of the Defense Minerals Exploration Administration legacy waste rock dump from within and along a tributary to the East Fork of the South Fork of the Salmon River
- Continued productive mediation discussions with the Nez Perce Tribe; an extension to the stay on the Clean Water Act matter was recently granted through January 31, 2023
- Awarded Department of Defense funding to study antimony from Stibnite Gold Project
- Announced the United States Forest Service (“USFS”) published the Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement…
To read the original article from news.google.com, Click here