Bluegrace Energy Signs New Agreement with the Indigenous Organization CPESC
The Bluegrace Energy President for Latin American Business, Julio Montenegro, signed a cooperation agreement with the CPESC
SANTA CRUZ, Bolivia, Jan. 30, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — The CPESC, the Coordinator Organization for Indigenous Towns of Santa Cruz, Bolivia (*), coordinates the indigenous activity of Guarayos, Chiquitanos, Ayoreos and Yuracares within the department of Santa Cruz with the ultimate purpose of improving the human rights of its indigenous communities. Structurally, the CPESC belongs to the national organization for lowland indigenous people called CIDOB.
CPESC representatives operate at regional, national and international level with three main goals – obtaining the right to their own land and natural resources, achieving political participation at all levels and improving the economic, social and cultural rights of every man and woman within their community.
Thanks to this new agreement, the CPESC will now count with the support and resources of Bluegrace Energy to help in their mission.
Committed to attracting economic resources from national and international organizations, Bluegrace Energy will channel investment into the development of projects with a positive impact on the CPESC indigenous communities and their ecosystem.
Particularly, Bluegrace Energy’s main priorities will be:
- The care, preservation and conservation of the environment and the ecosystem of its forests.
- The recovery and assisted restoration of the areas affected by forest fires, while promoting sustainable development.
- Forest management plans and technical training to educate in controlled burning techniques for subsistence food crops.
- Construction of a natural medicine medical center, promoting the implementation of nurseries for the recovery of medicinal plants typical of the area.
- Access to free Health and Education for all the inhabitants of the region, without discrimination.
- The strengthening of governance and comprehensive sustainable development, based on democratic participation and gender equality.
- Ensuring access to drinking water and electricity.
- Promote and manage projects for decent housing.
- The sustainable development of the Indigenous Communities, particularly the generation of sources of employment – hence improving the quality of life of the inhabitants.
- The strengthening of agricultural, livestock, productive, artisan, community carpentry, recovery of secondary products, artisan exhibition and sales programs.
- The implementation of community radio stations.
In appreciation for his efforts to empower the indigenous communities in Bolivia, the CPESC granted Julio Montenegro an honorific accreditation. “It is a great honor to be awarded such mention from one of the most important organizations representing the rights and values of the indigenous peoples of Bolivia,” said Julio. “Our work with them might just be starting but our commitment to their community is strong and true and I trust our cooperation will bring the full potential of every individual of this and future generations.”
Bluegrace Energy is an association of experts and professionals from all over the world with the common goal of making a valuable contribution to societies within the framework of a net zero future.
*Organization recognized by the political Constitution of the State: article 52 of the Bolivian civil code; ILO Convention 169, ratified as Law Number 1257; and the UN declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, ratified as law of the Plurinational State of Bolivia Number 3760
Julio Montenegro, Bluegrace Energy, 1 (305) 972-6173, [email protected]
SOURCE Bluegrace Energy
Private Internet Access gives you unparalleled access to thousands of next-gen servers in over 83 countries and each US state. Your VPN experience will always be fast, smooth, and reliable.